Email Us: Click Here
Cantello - President - email: president at edisontechcenter.org
Bill Kornrumpf - Treasurer
- Contact the office (518) 372-8425
Dr. Frank Wicks - Professor of Mechanical and
Nuclear Engineering, Union College and RPI
Ed Reilly - President of the Schenectady County Historical
John Harnden Jr. - Inventor, Manager and Electrical Engineer,
Craig Cantello - Engineer (Optics)
Jim Duggan - Civil Engineer
- Inventor and Engineer, General Electric
our donation form page
Foot from State Street:
Starting at Proctors Theater cross the street, take a left.
At the next intersection take a right on Broadway, you will see the
Edison Tech Center sign 150 feet down the street on your left. Enter
at the door on the left, it is a one-story building.
Get off I-890 at Erie Blvd.
- Take Erie Blvd. away from General Electric (heading NE)
- cross State Street (Schenectady's center street) you are going
northeast by compass
- 200 feet past State Street you will see a small Amtrak Station on
your right, and a Burger King on your left,
- take a right under the railroad tracks
- Go 150 feet to the next light, take a right on Broadway (It
is a one way street)
- The Edison Tech Center will be on your right. The building
has a black and white Edison sign posted on it.
- Park on your right at the public parking lot before the Edison
Tech Center Building. It is free for the first 2 hours.
- About Us - Resources
- Videos - Engineering
Hall of Fame - Donate - Contact
copyright 2010 Edison Tech Center